Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 06 - General Chat

+6
Funky Clunk
obesia blue
x bulldog
Darkestfrost
RaingodZippo
RuffianStew
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 06 - General Chat Empty Season 06 - General Chat Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:52 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Season 06 - General Chat

Ok just kicking off a thread for you guys to chat about this season. Chat about anything you want from great goals or bad defeats in the league this season!

Also just to let you know that the League is now active so you can start playing your games!

Chat away guys and have fun!

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:40 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok just kicked off the this Leagues Season with 2 matches against NinjaNash.

They was 2 cracking games that I have to say I was lucky to get what I did from it. NinjaNash was very unlucky to only draw the 1st and lose the 2nd as he for me just edged the play and had some cracking chances!

RuffianStew(Arsenal) 1 - 1 NinjaNash(Juventus)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 1 - 0 NinjaNash(Juventus)

Here are is one of the goals I scored

RuffianStew - Van Persie Goal

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 am

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Played my 4 games against Darkest and no real surprises:

DarkestFrost(West Ham) 0 RaingodZippo (West Brom) 0
DarkestFrost(West Ham) 2 RaingodZippo (West Brom) 0
DarkestFrost(West Ham) 2 RaingodZippo (West Brom) 0
RaingodZippo (West Brom) 1 DarkestFrost (West Ham) 1

Two wins for Darkest and two draws.

Here is the Rarity a Raingod goal

Fortune scores

Not impressed by the time limit on choosing your team at the beginning of the matches now - one of many niggly "features" EA have brought in which I am not a fan of.

4Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:09 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

I can't believe a fellow ruffiansfc player would score a cheap goal! lol! No names

5Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:18 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Just played my 4 games against X Bulldog - 2 draws and 1 win each! Not bad for me as he normally thumps me lol

I guess him playing with a weaker team might help lol But he still is damn quick with the passing and brilliant control from him!

And I guess I should mention he was unlucky with the last game that I won "3 nil" - 2 mins in and I scored a goal with Walcott and the damn connection dropped giving me the 3 nil win which was unfair on X Bulldog!

Great games mate - Your still going to be the one to beat I reckon X Bulldog!

RuffianStew(Arsenal) 2 - 2 X Bulldog(New York Red Bulls)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 1 - 1 X Bulldog(New York Red Bulls)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 0 - 2 X Bulldog(New York Red Bulls)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 3 - 0 X Bulldog(New York Red Bulls)

Here is a cracking free kick he scored against me!!

P.S I wont mention the 2 Red Cards I had either trying to catch his star player - T. Henry!!! lol

pirat

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:21 pm

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

Thanks Very Happy We had some good games I think u would have won the last 1 anyway so well played

7Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:41 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

umm last night I had a bad run and tonight I had abit better luck!

Obesia Blue turned me over twice & I got lucky and grabbed 1 win out of the 4 matches.

RuffianStew(Arsenal) 0 - 2 Obesia Blue(Mexico)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 2 - 1 Obesia Blue(Mexico)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 0 - 3 Obesia Blue(Mexico)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 1 - 3 Obesia Blue(Mexico)

Well played O.Blue - you was on great form!

I did score one cracking goal with Walcott against Blue - He did try to claim I didn't mean it! lol

He did score this fantastic free kick against me though -

Then tonight I had a bit better luck against TheMehWarrior but I must admit that he was unlucky not to walk away a point or 2 in the games against me!

RuffianStew(Arsenal) 3 - 0 TheMehWarrior(France)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 2 - 1 TheMehWarrior(France)

Cheers Obesia Blue & TheMehWarrior for the games!

8Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:09 pm

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

i like the turn of phrase 'turned over', think it makes me sound better than i am.

9Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:39 am

Funky Clunk

Im the dark horse boys !!

10Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Opened my account against Wackybar last night. Two good games.

Keen to get more games in this season so will welcome any requests for a league match.

11Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 am

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

had some great games with Gnats and an interesting game with xx em xx (cough, bulldog, cough) looking forward to some more matches.

12Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Really enjoyed my games with Silverkopking. And a top bloke too.

13Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 pm

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/42379723

a while back now but i think it needs sharing with the world
Very Happy

14Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Come on guys there are still plenty of games to be played and only 3 weeks left to get your games in!

The closing date of this season will be 23rd December at 9:30pm!!!

Don't miss out!

pirat

15Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:21 am

Nick

Any chance people could just drop me a message over XBL when they're available to play?

I'm struggling to find people who are online + FIFA at the same time, and I've got a lot of games left to play.

16Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:57 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Nick wrote:Any chance people could just drop me a message over XBL when they're available to play?

I'm struggling to find people who are online + FIFA at the same time, and I've got a lot of games left to play.
I'm on most nights. Drop me an invite. Even if I'm not on FIFA.

17Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

I have only played 2 games so anyone wants 3 easy points I am on most evenings Smile

18Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:28 pm

BigAndiD

BigAndiD
RuffiansFC Player

if you see me on, drop me an invite always up for some league matches

19Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:50 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Just played my 4 games against Nick (GT- Nicko200) and I have to say gave me a good run around!

Cheers for the games Nick - really enjoyed playing them even though the results didn't go my way. To be honest you was unlucky not to have scored more against me.

RuffianStew(Arsenal) 0-2 Nick(Arsenal)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 0-3 Nick(Arsenal)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 1-1 Nick(Arsenal)
RuffianStew(Arsenal) 1-2 Nick(Arsenal)

Cheers

pirat

20Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Nick

Yeah good games mate. Very end to end stuff.

21Season 06 - General Chat Empty Re: Season 06 - General Chat Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:31 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok well that is the season over!

No more games after this will count - I will post up the final league standings and the winner here very soon!

A massive thanks to everybody that has taken part in the 6th Season of the Ruffian's Online Fifa League.

Keep an eye on the forum as Season 7 will up and ready for you guys to sign up to if you want to take part in next season very soon!

pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum