Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

F1 Championship new season for 2014 (using F1 2012)?

+7
womblemk3
The Mehwarrior2
RuffianStew
thetaffman
T3RRAF0RM
pgtips77
RaingodZippo
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

I did a touring car championship with the old gamers and they used that system.
10 races with only the top 7 being counted. They seemed to manage it.
Just makes the final outcome more fare for anyone that misses a race or 2. Also the game has got a bit of a rep for dropping players, so it might help with that issue.
In the end I'll probably make all the races so it probably won't effect me.

If we plan on doing 2x races a week I'd be up for the full season.

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

From my understanding the plan is to run our season in pine with the actual f1 calendar, March to November, and the Tuesday after that GP we will host ours, hence why it would be spread out over so long. In between races we would hold other competitions, such as a forza championship on the free Tuesdays

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

I am willing to do another season of this I need to take the title of mike after I lost my cool on the final race of the season damn you pressure I only have f1 2012 but if you plan on doing it on 2013 I am sure I would be able to pick it up

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

ICEMAND18 wrote:From my understanding the plan is to run our season in pine with the actual f1 calendar, March to November, and the Tuesday after that GP we will host ours, hence why it would be spread out over so long. In between races we would hold other competitions, such as a forza championship on the free Tuesdays

That's a great idea  Very Happy 

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Yep Ice summed it up spot on there.

I'm planning to start at the beginning of the real F1 season and match the rounds (every tues after the real race) until the end which is in Nov. It won't be every week and I think that we will go with T3RRAS and Ices idea of best results so maybe the best 15 results out of 19 and it allows people to miss the odd one or lose connection and not wreck their championship.

Just down to the planning and I will announce it all very soon

pirat 

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

T3RRAF0RM wrote:
ICEMAND18 wrote:From my understanding the plan is to run our season in pine with the actual f1 calendar, March to November, and the Tuesday after that GP we will host ours, hence why it would be spread out over so long. In between races we would hold other competitions, such as a forza championship on the free Tuesdays

That's a great idea  Very Happy 

Obviously there will be a few tracks that are not in the game (e.g. Sochi) but then there are tracks in the game that are not on the calendar (Valencia) so we will just replace those out!

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

RuffianStew wrote:Yep Ice summed it up spot on there.

I'm planning to start at the beginning of the real F1 season and match the rounds (every tues after the real race) until the end which is in Nov. It won't be every week and I think that we will go with T3RRAS and Ices idea of best results so maybe the best 15 results out of 19 and it allows people to miss the odd one or lose connection and not wreck their championship.

Just down to the planning and I will announce it all very soon

pirat 

You'll just need to make sure you keep every races results until the end of the season.

33F1 Championship new season for 2014 (using F1 2012)? - Page 2 Empty League Standings Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:38 pm

thetaffman

thetaffman

I'll be more than happy to organise a spreadsheet that sorts out peoples best 15 races out of the 19 they attend for a points system,

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

thetaffman wrote:I'll be more than happy to organise a spreadsheet that sorts out peoples best 15 races out of the 19 they attend for a points system,

I've got a template saved on my laptop of all the previous forza championships so I'll just do some tweaking of that to suit the f1 championship, just need to make sure that I get everyone's finishing position right at the end, I generally take a picture of results, but I can't remember how long I'd get to do that in f1, might just do some testing to get the best method

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM

ICEMAND18 wrote:
thetaffman wrote:I'll be more than happy to organise a spreadsheet that sorts out peoples best 15 races out of the 19 they attend for a points system,

I've got a template saved on my laptop of all the previous forza championships so I'll just do some tweaking of that to suit the f1 championship, just need to make sure that I get everyone's finishing position right at the end, I generally take a picture of results, but I can't remember how long I'd get to do that in f1, might just do some testing to get the best method

You've got as long as you like. You can look at race results back in the lobby

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

T3RRAF0RM wrote:
ICEMAND18 wrote:

You've got as long as you like. You can look at race results back in the lobby

Beltin' makes it easier that way! Cheers!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum