Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruffians FC - Season Fifa 15 - Sign Up Here (Xbox One)(Closed)

+6
Sykokill3r
womblemk3
The Mehwarrior2
ICEMAND18
Darkestfrost
RuffianStew
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruffians FC - Season Fifa 15 - Sign Up Here (Xbox One)(Closed) Ruffia13

It is that time of year once again that the madness that is Ruffians FC moves over to a new version of Fifa. We are now starting our 6th season - YES that is right 6th year of playing Fifa! Madness! But it is Awesome too!

So for the new season we will be using Fifa 15 on the Xbox One!

With Ruffians FC being so popular I am afraid only active current players will be allowed onto the teamsheet for the new season - only because the guys who play regular deserve 1st choice to play. If your not sure whether you qualify then feel free to post below or contact me on twitter @RuffianStew

Once it settles down I will open it up to new comers but for now only the guys and that played Fifa 14.

Just so I know who is in and who is out can you post below that you would like an invite. And just to be a pain I know some of you have already got invites but still post below as I like to keep records for the Ruff Gaming History books of who played in what season - we are into our 6th season! Did I mention that already lol!

With this new season we will be doing more video highlights, end of season awards, golden boot for the month, kit choice and much more - the details will be posted soon!

Oh and new for this year we will be having a vice captain or 2 - details will be following soon on this - bribes are accepted lol!

Cheers

Captain Ruff

The Team
1. RuffianStew - (Captain)
2. Darkestfrost 
3. Iceman D18
4. TheMehwarrior2
5. WombleMK3
6. SykoKill3r
7. RaingodZippo
8. MiketheMute 
9. Nash Effect
10. G4ndalf

Last edited by RuffianStew on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:59 pm; edited 11 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

In

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in! Looking forward to it

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

In.

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

womblemk3

In!!

6Ruffians FC - Season Fifa 15 - Sign Up Here (Xbox One)(Closed) Empty In! Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Sykokill3r

In

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Already in Smile

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in. Do we get a pay rise? What's my win bonus?

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

yes sign me up please Very Happy

g4ndu1f

g4ndu1f
RuffiansFC Player

yeahhhhh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum