Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One)

+9
catbhoy
RaingodZippo
PR1NC3
Wackybar8
ICEMAND18
Nash Effect
T3RRAF0RM
pgtips77
RuffianStew
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Empty Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:43 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Ruffra11
Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club

With Forza Horizon 2 now racing onto the Xbox One we have set up an in-game car club for the Ruff Gamers to sign up to and take part in the fun and madness on the roads of Horizon!

Drivers of all skill levels are welcome to our car club whether you are an expert racer or you have just taken off your digital L plates - you are all invited to join in the fun!

We will be holding planned and I expect plenty of unplanned gamernights on this so keep an eye on the forum and our official twitter feed for the latest info of when the Ruff Gamers will be hitting the roads of Horizon!

It doesn't matter if you have just signed up to the the forum or have been a long time veteran of Ruff Gaming - all are welcome to join our Forza Horizon car club. In fact spread the word amongst your gaming friends and get  them signed up here for the forum and our car club! The more the merrier!!

Lets make this one of our biggest clubs to date!!

Post below that you would like to join our car club and I will send you the in-game sign up details via Xbox Live to your Xbox One.

The car club is called - Ruff Gaming Racing and the club tag is RGRR (not my 1st choice of tag but seems most of the best ones taken before I got to it).

Cheers

Ruff

Ruff Racing
1. RuffianStew - Captain
2. Iceman -Vice Captain
3. PGtips77
4. Wackybar
5. Catbhoy
6. Nash Effect
7. T3RRAF0RM
8. RaingodZippo
9. ImmortalRogue98
10. Mikethemute 
11. Darkestfrost
12. WombleMK3

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 7 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Empty Re: Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:02 pm

pgtips77

pgtips77

Sign me up

3Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Empty Re: Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:16 am

T3RRAF0RM

T3RRAF0RM
Ruff's Trials Evo Champion

Sign me up please

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up please

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up please

7Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Empty Re: Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:15 am

PR1NC3

RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up mate.

http://www.woolacombepizza.co.uk

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Sign me up as well please.

catbhoy

catbhoy
RuffiansFC Player

pull your finger out stew, you get to set the club up after the train race then the small road trip.

Hurry up, all this wasted XP going down the toilet

Someone has already got RUFF as clan tags

10Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Empty Re: Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:44 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

catbhoy wrote:pull your finger out stew, you get to set the club up after the train race then the small road trip.

Hurry up, all this wasted XP going down the toilet

Someone has already got RUFF as clan tags

lol all sorted now - some bodies keen hehe pirat

The car club is called Ruff Gaming Racing.

Yep you are right the club tag Ruff is already taken and 20 other variations already gone, I spent ages trying to find one that looked at least a little correct. I guess the damn Americans nicked all the best ones as they had the game since Tuesday. Bloody yanks lol!

So out club tag is RGRR which stands for Ruff Gaming Ruff Racing, which isn't great but best we had!

Glad to have you aboard Mr CatBhoy, time to unleash my Driveatar on you!

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

11Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Empty Re: Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:11 pm

ImmortalRogue98

ImmortalRogue98

Very Happy Yes please count me in!

12Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Empty Re: Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:53 pm

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

i'm in

13Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Empty Re: Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:31 pm

thetaffman

thetaffman

i is in!

14Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Empty Re: Forza Horizon 2 - Car Club (Xbox One) Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Count me in please

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum