Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ruff Rookie League 2016 - Sign up and information

+2
RaingodZippo
RuffianStew
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Ruff Rookie League 2016 - Sign up and information  Fullsi12
The Ruff Rookie League 2016
- The Road to the Ruff Bowl II -

So with the small matter of the Super Bowl 50 now over and the Broncos taking the Lombardi Trophy back to Denver it is time the Road to the Ruff Bowl II takes to the field. Last year saw our 1st season of this Ruff Gaming championship kick off and we had great feed back and a higher amount of players than I had expected take part.

So if you have Madden 16 on the Xbox One (now free if you have EA access) and fancy taking part in this championship then post below with your team choice to save yourself a place in the competition. Regarding team choices, it is 1st come 1st serve with the teams - except for PGtips who gets 1st choice being the current champion of the Ruff Bowl I. So if the team isn't listed below that is in the game then get signed up below to claim that team!

The format of the competition will basically follow the real life structure of the NFL. We will be using the connected franchise set up on the game so all the standings, points, stats, playoffs etc will be run by the game. All you will need to do is play 1 game a week for the length of the competiton. The teams that are not filled by human players will be controlled by the computer. So some weeks you may have a fixture against the game itself or it might be against a human player. The game week will run from Monday through until Sunday night and then Mehwarrior will move us into the next gameweek. Games unplayed will be simmed so you might end up losing points if unplayed.

There will a small pre-season (I believe it is 3 gameweeks but I will confirm that) before the league kicks off for real.

Also remember if anybody wants to stream their games via twitch on their Xbox One then post it here with the planned date and time and let me know and I will promote it over the sites twitter and Facebook. Its great to watch the action of the other games in league - so get streaming people!

The other thing I want to mention is don't not sign up because you think you do not have the skill level to take part! It is open to all skill levels and you will find it is played in good spirit - hell even I managed 1 win last season and I play Madden as well as I drive in Forza!

Once you have signed up and picked your team below I will send you the League name and password that you need to join the league in-game. We will start the pre-season gameweek on Monday 15th Feb.

So it is time to head to the field and start the Road to the Ruff Bowl II!

Any questions then feel free to post below

The Ruff Rookie League Members

1. TheMehwarrior - Buffalo Bills - League Commissioner
2. RuffianStew - Seattle SeaHawks
3. PGtips - SF 49ers (Ruff Bowl I Champion)
4. RaingodZippo - Atlanta Falcons
5. Iceman - New England Patriots
6. OddBeatty - Miami Dolphins
7. X Bulldog - Denver Broncos
8. Micky B - Carolina Panthers
9. Wackybar - Phily Eagles

Last edited by RuffianStew on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:46 pm; edited 11 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in...Atlanta Falcons again please. (Assuming I get Xbox back in time lol).

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

I'm in....Patriots for me!

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

oddbeatty2810

Yea im in and ill pick the mighty Miami Dolphins

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

I'll take the Super Bowl champs Denver Broncos and von miller!!

x bulldog

x bulldog
Ruff's Fifa League Champion Season 04 & 05, RuffiansFC Player

MickyB efc is in as well and wants the panthers

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Philadelphia Eagles please

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum