Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Empty Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:21 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff F1 2010

Ok guys I just want to give anybody the chance to put their ideas that they might have for the up & coming F1 comp down here - I am open to all ideas.

Thanks to LongJohnMcNasty I have added the idea of teams to this new comp which should add a new fun feel to the comp.

Post below anything you that you might want to see in the format, rules or any part of this comp.

So get posting lads!

pirat

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Empty Re: Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:51 pm

faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

Ruffian,how about getting every one to post a lap time in the same car,then match up a fast time with a slower time,or if your gonna keep the preformance of the cars as they are this season put the faster guys in the slower teams,not sure how that would work out but might be worth a shot

3Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Empty Re: Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:08 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

faceinthecrowd wrote:Ruffian,how about getting every one to post a lap time in the same car,then match up a fast time with a slower time,or if your gonna keep the preformance of the cars as they are this season put the faster guys in the slower teams,not sure how that would work out but might be worth a shot

Umm some good ideas there mate.

Also do you guys want the same amount of rounds as the real world F1 or cut down?

I will be putting up a prize for the Drivers Champ Winner and also the Team Champ Winner too!

Spread the word amoung your friends that might be interested in signing up.

4Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Empty Re: Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:51 pm

longjohnmcnasty

longjohnmcnasty
Ruff's Race Pro Champion

Ok so I've had another idea.
If we are doing a full season why not set it up in advance with time trials set out and pick maybe six tracks to hold a race on (say once a month) at the beginning of each month we can try to agree a date when we can all make it and have the time trials running as they would usually.
If in the actual races you only award teams the points and only award the points for the driver of the team which finishes higher (ie if Ruffian and Darkest are in the same team and Ruffian beats Darkest then the team are awarded Ruffians points) that way if anyone ends up having to pull out things should still stay pretty close.
Might just be away to hold some proper wheel to wheel racing without disadvantaging anyone who lets 'life' get in the way.
Is it becoming apparent that I'm looking forward to this game pirat

5Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Empty Re: Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

longjohnmcnasty wrote:Ok so I've had another idea.
If we are doing a full season why not set it up in advance with time trials set out and pick maybe six tracks to hold a race on (say once a month) at the beginning of each month we can try to agree a date when we can all make it and have the time trials running as they would usually.
If in the actual races you only award teams the points and only award the points for the driver of the team which finishes higher (ie if Ruffian and Darkest are in the same team and Ruffian beats Darkest then the team are awarded Ruffians points) that way if anyone ends up having to pull out things should still stay pretty close.
Might just be away to hold some proper wheel to wheel racing without disadvantaging anyone who lets 'life' get in the way.
Is it becoming apparent that I'm looking forward to this game pirat

I am really liking those ideas mate - keep them coming!

I reckon this will be a cracker of a comp!

6Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Empty Re: Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:26 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok Guys - Here is the plan - I am going to draw the teams out of the hat this Weds evening and the 1st RaceWeek will start this weekend on Sat 9th October.

So if you have any mates that want to take part but haven't already signed up yet them get them over here by this Weds 6th Oct.

7Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Empty Re: Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:31 pm

ToonArmy

RuffianStew wrote:Ok Guys - Here is the plan - I am going to draw the teams out of the hat this Weds evening and the 1st RaceWeek will start this weekend on Sat 9th October.

So if you have any mates that want to take part but haven't already signed up yet them get them over here by this Weds 6th Oct.

Sounds good.......

8Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Empty Re: Ruff F1 2010 - Your ideas! Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:28 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ok guys just to let you know I will be posting the teams up this Weds night and then on Thurs I will be posting up the Competition rules, points and system here on the site!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum