Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed)

+4
mikethemute
The Mehwarrior2
RaingodZippo
RuffianStew
8 posters

Goal of the Month Feb

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap20%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap30%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap0%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap50%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap0%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Player12

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month Competition
Month - Feb 2011

Game - Fifa 11
System - Xbox 360
Community Info - RuffiansFC
Poll Open - Fri 10th June 2011
Poll Closes - Fri 17th June 2011 at 10pm

Ok I know it is running a little late but we welcome back the RuffiansFC goal of the month competition and it certainly a cracking month with some top goals scored - it's a tough one to choose this month I reckon!!!

Now this vote is open to all of the Ruff Gaming Community members not just RuffiansFC players! So everybody here is welcome to have a vote!

I have been through the videos of our goals scored this month and have picked the best 6 scored by RFC players.

All you have to do to vote is watch the video clips below and then place your vote above. Please choose carefully as you only get one vote and you can not change it once your vote has been taken!

Feel free to use this thread to talk about the goals up for this months competition and it is up to you whether you want to post below your goal choice - you do not have to reveal your vote if you do not want to.

You can vote for your own entry if you have 1 listed for this month and if you want to vote for it!

The winner of this goal of the month award will be put through to the goal of the season in Oct 2011.

All votes must be placed by the deadline of - Friday 17th June 2011 at 10pm

The Goals

Goal 1 - X Bulldog

Goal 2 - MickyB

Goal 3 - ShakeyLakey

Goal 4 - MickyB

Goal 5 - Obesia Blue

Goal 6 - X Bulldog

Have fun voting!

pirat

Last edited by RuffianStew on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Holy brilliant goals Batman...I can't choose...but I am going for Micky's first one...coz I got the assist Smile

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

Bloody Hell! February was a strong month I see Shocked

Got to go for Micky's First though, never seen one like it before or since Razz

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Voted. Tough choice.

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Voted goal 4 but Mickys first one was schweet. All good goals hard to chose.

X x em x X

X x em x X

Very good goals guys!

Very hard to choose.

Shakeylakey

Shakeylakey
RuffiansFC Player

Voted 4. Still can't believe I made it into the shortlist. Well chuffed.

DAVE AVFC

DAVE AVFC
RuffiansFC Player

have voted goal 4 screamer all though very tough choice all good goals afro

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - Feb 2011 (Closed) Main_s11
RuffiansFC
Goal of the Month Competition - Feb 2011

The voting is now over and we finally have a winner for the February 2011 Goal of the Month Competition. MickyB topped the poll with the most votes for his goal which was goal no.4. Feb was Micky's month as he had 2 really great goals in the voting list. This might just have been the toughest goal of the month competition to date since we started doing this comp as all the listed goals were top draw and so hard to choose between all of them!

Goal 4 - MickyB

Well done to everybody that had a goal up in this competition - they are all stonking goals and also a massive congratulations goes to MickyB for winning Febs vote!

MickyB's goal will go into the pot for voting at the end of the season to see which is the goal of the season scored by RuffiansFC! Some of the other goals might just make the voting list as wildcards as some of these also deserve their place in the voting. Keep an eye out at the end of the RuffiansFC season to see more details on the Goal of the Season Competition.

Thanks to everybody that took time to vote.

Cheers

Ruff

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum