Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed)

5 posters

Goal of the Month March?

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap0%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap0%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap8%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap8%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap42%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_lcap25%RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month - March 2011 (Closed) Ruffia14

RuffiansFC Goal of the Month Competition
Month - March 2011

Game - Fifa 11
System - Xbox 360
Community Info - RuffiansFC
Poll Open - Sun 24th July2011
Poll Closes - Fri 29th July 2011 at 8pm

Ok I know it is running a little late but we welcome back the RuffiansFC goal of the month competition and it certainly a cracking month with some top goals scored - it's a tough one to choose this month I reckon!!!

Now this vote is open to all of the Ruff Gaming Community members not just RuffiansFC players! So everybody here is welcome to have a vote!

I have been through the videos of our goals scored this month and have picked the best 10 scored by RFC players.

All you have to do to vote is watch the video clip below and then place your vote above. Please choose carefully as you only get one vote and you can not change it once your vote has been taken!

Feel free to use this thread to talk about the goals up for this months competition and it is up to you whether you want to post below your goal choice - you do not have to reveal your vote if you do not want to.

You can vote for your own entry if you have 1 listed for this month and if you want to vote for it! The winner of this goal of the month award will be put through to the goal of the season in Oct 2011.

All votes must be placed by the deadline of - Friday 29th July 2011 at 8pm

The Goals

Happy voting!

pirat

Last edited by RuffianStew on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

which number was the one when the volley went over the keeper and into the top corner? I vote that one but I cant work out which number it is Question

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

obesia blue wrote:which number was the one when the volley went over the keeper and into the top corner? I vote that one but I cant work out which number it is Question

That is Goal 6 - X Bulldog. Didn't you see the text come up on the screen as the goal went in? *Cough* time for spec-savers*Cough* hehe Twisted Evil

reverendpyewipe

reverendpyewipe
RuffiansFC Player

I had to vote for goal 4 as I've never scored a free kick in any game mode... but I think someone should vote goal 5, ahaha.

Wackybar8

Wackybar8
RuffiansFC Player

Voted for Goal 9 Smile

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

- The Poll Has Now Closed! -

That is the end of the voting for RuffiansFC Goal of the Month Competition for March. A massive thanks to everybody that took the time to vote.

The winning goal was number 6 which was scored by X Bulldog - a great volley from distance on the edge of the box! Well done Rich it is a cracking goal!

Well done to all that had goals entered in this months competition there was some real crackers. X Bulldog's winning goal will be put forward into the Goal of the Season at the end of the season in October 2011. Some of the runners up can still make this as I will include some of the best goals that didn't quite make the vote and they will be entered as wildcard entries.

Thanks to everybody that voted and well done X Bulldog!

Ruff

ImmortalRogue98

ImmortalRogue98

I am to late to vote but just watched the goals and there was some brilliant ones in there!

Well done to Rich with that great winning goal!

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum