Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Euro Ruff's 2012 - Post your group stage results here

+10
DAVE AVFC
PR1NC3
ICEMAND18
Darkestfrost
x bulldog
mikethemute
RaingodZippo
Wackybar8
rossildinio
RuffianStew
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

At long last I played my opening game, against The Mehwarrior

Portugal 2 - France 1

Nani opened the scoring before Remy equalised from the kick off. After a well fought game Helder Postiga snatched the winner in injury time. Its Unbelieveable Jeff!!! Hugo Lloris should be sent home for how bad his keeping was for the second!

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

obesia blue wrote:At long last I played my opening game, against The Mehwarrior

Portugal 2 - France 1

Nani opened the scoring before Remy equalised from the kick off. After a well fought game Helder Postiga snatched the winner in injury time. Its Unbelieveable Jeff!!! Hugo Lloris should be sent home for how bad his keeping was for the second!

Well played mate and yes Lloris will not be playing in my next game! Evil or Very Mad

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

Nash Effect

Nash Effect
RuffiansFC Player

Ireland 1 denmark 2 Well played mike you were unlucky not to win. Well done Raingod and xbulldog for getting thorough to the next round

obesia blue

obesia blue
RuffiansFC Goal of the Season Winner

Its looking like Portugals late arrival to the tournament has stood them in good stead. Another victory, this time against the Belgians. Both teams with equal chances but the Portugese were far more clinical, taking advantage of some poor keeping

Portugal (obesia blue) 3 - Belgium (Prince) 0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum