Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Empty The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 am

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Main_s10
The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results

It is now the end of the year and the Ruff Gaming Community has been voting on their
favourite games of 2012!

Firstly I would like to thank everybody that took the time to vote and I hope you all had fun making your choices. Hopefully there wasn't too many mistakes and I have learnt a few things that I will add and change for next years Golden Ruff's Awards making them bigger and better for 2013!

Back to this years awards and I have been through all the categories and counted up the vote. I have set up a Results thread in the forum if any of the community wish to chat about this years results.

Feel free to comment on this years results below.

All the winners and runners up are listed below.

The Best Console Game of 2012

Winner - Fifa 13
2nd Place - Halo 4

The Best Shooter of 2012

Winner - Halo 4
Runner Up - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

The Best Racing Game of 2012

Winner - Forza Horizon
Runner Up - F1 2012

The Best XBLA/PSN Game of 2012

Winners - MineCraft & Trials Evolution!
(That's right the 1st place was a tie! I think you will agree both are worthy winners!)

The Best Action Adventure Game of 2012

Winner - Mass Effect 3
Runner Up - Far Cry 3

The Best RPG Game of 2012

Winner - Mass Effect 3
Runner Up - Borderlands 2

The Best Multiplayer Game of 2012

Winner - Fifa 13
Runner Up - Halo 4

The Best Handheld Game of 2012

Winner - LittleBigPlanet Vita
Runner Up - New Super Mario Bros 2

The Best PC Game of 2012

Winner - X-Com: Enemy Unknown
Runner Up - Football Manager 2013

Best Sports Game of 2012

Winner - Fifa 13
Runners Up - SSX

The Most Anticipated Game of 2013

Winner - Grand Theft Auto V
Runners Up - The Last of Us & Aliens: Colonial Marines

The Rotten Ruff - The Biggest Let Down of 2012

Winner - Resident Evil 6
Runner Up - Ghost Recon Future Solider

Most Played Game by the
Ruff Gaming Community Award - 2012

Winner - Fifa 12
Runner Up - MineCraft

The Ruff Gaming Game of the Year 2012

Winner - Fry Cry 3
Runner Up - Mass Effect 3

Some of the voting was very close such as the Biggie Award - The Game of the Year which Fry Cry won by 1 vote and some of the other categories were steam rolled by the winners such as best sports game which Fifa 13 won most of the votes.

Feel free if you wish to comment on any of the results below.

A massive thanks to the community for taking part and hope you all enjoyed this years Golden Ruff's.

Cheers

Ruff

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

2The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Empty Re: The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:45 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Thrown up the usual anomalies I see:

Far Cry 3 beat Mass Effect 3 to Game of the year - despite losing to it in Best Action/Adventure Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

FIFA 13 best console game - so does that mean there are many PC Far Cry 3 players since it wasn't best overall game Shocked Shocked Shocked

We are a schizophrenic lot aren't we drunken drunken drunken cheers cheers cheers cheers

3The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Empty Re: The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:10 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:Thrown up the usual anomalies I see:

Far Cry 3 beat Mass Effect 3 to Game of the year - despite losing to it in Best Action/Adventure Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

FIFA 13 best console game - so does that mean there are many PC Far Cry 3 players since it wasn't best overall game Shocked Shocked Shocked

We are a schizophrenic lot aren't we drunken drunken drunken cheers cheers cheers cheers

I know it puzzeled me when I checked the results lol

But nothing surprises me with the crazy bunch hanging around here lol

Razz

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

4The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Empty Re: The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

What you can say is that mass effect as an adventure game is better than farcry. But for best game there are more than just the single player to take into consideration. Farcry has sp, vs mode and coop modes that overall might have just beaten me3 to an overall on the disc better game. If you see what I'm saying? Smile

5The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Empty Re: The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:33 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

As stew said we are an odd bunch!!! Glad mass effect won something though!

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

6The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Empty Re: The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:11 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

Darkestfrost wrote:What you can say is that mass effect as an adventure game is better than farcry. But for best game there are more than just the single player to take into consideration. Farcry has sp, vs mode and coop modes that overall might have just beaten me3 to an overall on the disc better game. If you see what I'm saying? Smile

Thank you Dr. Frosty an excellent thesis on RuffGamers psychology as usual... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Merry Christmas santa

7The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Empty Re: The Golden Ruff's 2012 - The Results Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:40 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

RaingodZippo wrote:
Darkestfrost wrote:What you can say is that mass effect as an adventure game is better than farcry. But for best game there are more than just the single player to take into consideration. Farcry has sp, vs mode and coop modes that overall might have just beaten me3 to an overall on the disc better game. If you see what I'm saying? Smile

Thank you Dr. Frosty an excellent thesis on RuffGamers psychology as usual... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Merry Christmas santa

Someone has to try and make sense of the madness! Who would have thought it to be me!!! Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum