Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage 2 Results

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stage 2 Results Empty Stage 2 Results Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:23 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Stage 2 Results
Circuit de Catalunya (National Circuit)

Postion Driver Car Fastest Lap
1 DarkestFrost Lotus Exige '06 1.19.143
2 The Mehwarrior Lotus Exige '06 1.18.83 (Not Clean)
3 PgTips77 Lotus Exige '06 1.22.150
4 T3RRAF0RM Lotus Exige '06 1.20.594
5 mikethemute Lotus Elise '99 1.22.844
6 IcemanD18 Aston Martin V12 Vantage 1.26.215
7 WackyBar8 Lotus Exige '06 1.25.707
8 Ruffian Stew Lotus Exige '06 1.26.960
9 Raingod Zippo Lotus Exige '06 1.22.332
10 Bawkicker DNS DNS
11 Dave AVFC DNS DNS
12 BigAndiD DNS DNS
13 ShakeyLakey DNS DNS

Winner: Darkestfrost
Fastest Lap: Darkestfrost 1.19.143 (Meh's Lap wasn't clean therefore can NOT be the fastest)

Another exciting race in the Ruff Racing Championship took place on at the Catalunya Circuit National Track! During the build up to the race Darkestfrost, Mehwarrior and T3RRAF0RM were swapping at the top of our leaderboard for the track, with Mehwarrior and Darkestfrost making it into the top 1000 times for this track!
It was clear from the start that I had picked the wrong car for this race as I was the only racer using something other than a Lotus! Mikethemute choosing to go for the 99 Elise and everyone else deciding that 06 Exige was the car of choice! Starting at the front of the pack, Mehwarrior took an early lead with both Darkestfrost and T3RRAF0RM breathing down his neck.
The battle at the back of the grid was exciting too with Ruffian Stew and Wackybar both battling with my ‘Police’ Aston Martin for valuable points in the Championship! Soon the race began to open up as the leaders began to build a lead away from the middle pack of mikethemute, Raingod Zippo and Pgtips77.
Towards the end of the race there was a collision between T3RRAF0RM and Raingod Zippo, which effectively ended Raingod’s Race and ment that T3RRAF0RM had to pit! But the distance between T3ERRAF0RM and the rest of the pack was sufficient that he managed to hold onto 4th Place!
My driver of the day goes to Pgtips77, who was quiet throughout but did a brilliant job to bring it home in 3rd place and earning himself some valuable Championship points!
Overall a great race by those drivers who took part and I’m looking forward to the next race night, details of which can be found following the link below:

https://ruffgaming.forumotion.com/t1124-stage-3-track-info-car-class#6558

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

2Stage 2 Results Empty Re: Stage 2 Results Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:23 pm

pgtips77

pgtips77

thanks, i was well chuffed with 3rd. Although i was 4th and 3000+ metres behind terraform going into lap 28 before his collision, unlucky for him. Been racing this track for the last 10 days, Im pleased my practice payed off Very Happy

Although a big thanks to you lot for making me a better driver, im now racing in general with these settings we play with

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum