Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage 3 Results

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stage 3 Results Empty Stage 3 Results Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Stage 3 Results
Nurburgring Grandprix (Full Circuit)

Position Driver Car Fastest Lap
1 mikethemute Joss JT1 1.56.252
2 MehWarrior Dodge Viper '08 1.58.621
3 T3RRAF0RM Sesto Elemento 1.59.630
4 IcemanD18 Mclaren F1 GT 2.02.683
5 PgTips88 #79 BMW M3 GT2 2.02.934
6 Raingod Zippo #35 SLS AMG GT3 2.04.363
7 Shakey Lakey #35 SLS AMG GT3 2.06.662
8 Wackybar8 Sesto Elemento 2.13.238
9 Ruffian Stew #33 Jaguar XKR 2.13.809
10 DarkestFrost #77 JGTC Impreza 2.06.502
11 Dave AVFC DNS DNS
12 Bawkicker DNS DNS
13 BigAndiD DNS DNS

Winner mikethemute
Fastest Lap mikethemute (1.56.252)

Stage 3, set in the glorious setting of Germany's Nurburgring Grandprix Full Circuit, in the difficult to drive, yet rewarding R3 car class was expected to be as exciting as the previous 2 stages. With 2 stages down and 2 winners, the championship was wide open with a single point separating the top 2 drivers! Mehwarrior was desperate for his first win of the championship after finishing 2nd in the previous 2 races and mikethemute was quietly confident on an F1 track!

When the cars took to the starting grid, it was clear that the car class had thrown a spanner in the works with 8 different cars across the 10 drivers! (Huge difference from Stage 'Lotus'...sorry Stage 2!!!) We had everything from the ultimate speed of the Mclaren F1 GT, to the futuristic Sesto Elemento and even a rather rare Joss JT1 thrown into the chaos!

mikethemute took an early lead of this twisting, bumping, long straight and sharp chicaned course, as a huge F1 fan knew the track like the back of his hand. Mehwarrior, who has been strong throughout the Championship did his best to hang on to the back of mikes bat-mobile.... The Dark Mike Rises (Thanks Ruff Twisted Evil )

An early collision for Darkestfrost resulting in him pitting from just behind the quietly effective T3RRAF0RM, dropping him to the back of the grid. T3RRAF0RM was putting in excellent, consistent lap times, that in any other competition would wipe the floor with competition but with such a talent of drivers on show could only cement a good 3rd place through the race, never under any threat from me, who fought from the back of the grid to a seasons best finish of 4th, in the process setting a personal best! PgTips88 once again proved his driving talent by fighting past Raingod Zippo into 5th and holding on till the end of the race!

Towards the back of the grid, the North London Derby was once again being fiercely fought between Wackybar8 and Ruffian Stew, with Wackybar8 managing to hold of Ruffian Stew long enough! Raingod Zippo's known displeasure for R3 cars didnt stop him cementing a great 6th place finish, ensuring a 2 place rise in the overall championship standings!

With regret, Darkestfrost had to retire from the race around the halfway mark, as his damaged car was practically impossible to drive, even after his trip through the pits so for the safety of the other drivers, he very respectably retired!

So Stage 3 produced yet another race winner with Mehwarrior once again coming so close...yet not quite grabbing the victory (Sorry mate! Don't mean to rub it in afro )

My Driver of the day goes to mikethemute, who dominated from start to finish, untouchable by anyone and a well deserved victory!

Once again I'd like to thank all the drivers that took part for an excellent race, with exceptional behaviour from all involved, no incidents for the stewards to investigate! I have noticed a huge difference in my driving skill from participating in the tournament and look forward to Stage 4 in 2 weeks!

Stage 4 details will be posted on the forum.... will there be a different victor, maybe Mehwarrior can break his 2nd place duck! Lets just say stage 4 is our Monaco!

Last edited by ICEMAND18 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

2Stage 3 Results Empty Re: Stage 3 Results Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:15 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

If there's one thing I can be described as it's consistent! lol!

Well done mike, I didn't stand a chance and thanks to everyone for such cleaning racing cheers

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

3Stage 3 Results Empty Re: Stage 3 Results Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:31 pm

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Cracking race. Enjoyed it thoroughly, but of course I would say that. Great racing and great banter on the mic. Looking forward to the next one.

4Stage 3 Results Empty Re: Stage 3 Results Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

mikethemute wrote:Cracking race. Enjoyed it thoroughly, but of course I would say that. Great racing and great banter on the mic. Looking forward to the next one.

No batmobile this time!!!! Too fast for my liking! afro

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum