Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

The RTCC 2013 - Stage 4 Results/Write up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The RTCC 2013 - Stage 4 Results/Write up Empty The RTCC 2013 - Stage 4 Results/Write up Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:18 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

The RTCC 2013 - Stage 4 Results/Write up Main_l16

The RTCC 2013 – Stage 4 Write up and Standings

Well this is it…. The previous 3 weeks have all boiled down to the final hours racing around Sebring Short Circuit. SMB91 currently at the top of the pile but womblemk3 has been strong throughout and everyone knows how easy things can change….In the team championship it was almost a done deal for the Welsh Wombles, they just needed to finish strong to cement their place in first place.

Before the lobby was even set up Boosterdq26 decided on organising a little game of Forza football  with myself, Ruffian Stew, The Mehwarrior, Boosterdq26 and Womblemk3 taking to the field. As expected chaos ensued, this might have just set the precedent for the race.

Pole Position once again was claimed by SMB91, a clean sweep of the championship pole positions, but this time it wasn’t in his usual dominating style! T3RRAF0RM and Darkestfrost both posted quick lap times to keep SMB91 in their sights. Full qualifying results can be seen below.

Race 7 of the championship was all set up and ready to go, with everyone nervous about the final corner bumps and what chaos will that cause?! Well we didn’t make it that far before chaos began! Those famous last words of ‘Well everyone has made it through safely’….shortly followed by the carnage. The main victim of the incident was The Mehwarrior who lost a lot of aero and thus struggled on for the rest of the race. After last week’s plague of disconnections, when we lost mikethemute I thought we was going to have the same problem…but thankfully (no offence mike!) it was only the one! This did mean however Mike started the next race at the front of the grid! The race soon settled into its usual calm state with SMB91 once again leading the pack after fighting womblemk3 for that number 1 spot. Boosterdq26 was hanging on to 3rd position, desperate for points after his absence last week! The race got exciting/terrifying when Nash Effect and Ruffian Stew began battling hard, looking less like racing and more like carmageddon. This made it particularly difficult for the front runners to lap the two cars, would this carry over to the next race when they would start at the front of the grid?! Full race results can be seen below.

The Final race was soon upon us, will the championship go out with a bang?! Of course it did, this is Ruff Gaming and this is what we do!!! The chaos began on the opening lap, with the faster cars fighting to get past the back markers; I hold my hands up to colliding with the side of Womblemk3 in the 3rd corner, just wasn’t expecting him to be there! But this was just the start…. With plenty of racing, bumping and scrapping amongst the drivers, mikethemute had managed to hold on to his front row start and was leading the pack. Lap 9 and somehow I managed to roll my car after trying to take the chicane too fast when trying to keep in touch with womblemk3, completing 4 full rotations before coming to a stop on my roof. But here at Ruff Gaming we don’t leave a man behind and The Mehwarrior, thetaffman and Darkestfrost all tried their best to right me but to no avail. The managed to push me to the other side of the track so I got a better view of the race unfolding and Darkestfrost and The Mehwarrior ruining their engines in the process.

As the race continued on SMB91 had fought his way to the front with T3RRAF0RM holding onto 2nd and mikethemute taking 3rd. The final laps of the races sounded exciting but as I was stuck on my roof I couldn’t really see anything so I’m hoping someone will comment below as to what was exactly happening. Raingod Zippo was holding on 4th position despite a nose bleed, this is what these championships mean to everyone!!! The final race standings can be seen below!

Qualifying Results

1. SMB91
2. T3RRAF0RM
3. Darkestfrost
4. The Mehwarrior
5. Womblemk3
6. Boosterdq26
7. mikethemute
8. thetaffman
9. Raingod Zippo
10.  Iceman D18
11.  Pgtips77
12.  Wackybar
13.  Nash Effect
14.  Ruffian Stew

Race 7 results

1. SMB91
2. womblemk3
3. Boosterdq26
4. T3RRAF0RM
5. thetaffman
6. Pgtips77
7. Iceman D18
8. The Mehwarrior
9. Raingod Zippo
10.  Wackybar
11.  Darkestfrost
12.  Nash Effect
13.  Ruffian Stew
14.  mikethemute

Race 8 Results

1. SMB91
2. T3RRAF0RM
3. mikethemute
4. Raingod Zippo
5. womblemk3
6. Wackybar
7. Pgtips77
8. thetaffman
9. Nash Effect
10.  Ruffian Stew
11.  Boosterdq26
12.  Darkestfrost
13.  The Mehwarrior
14.  Iceman D18

So another Forza Championship over and a fresh faced champion standing on the top of the pile. We have had the usual accidents and incidents throughout but in between this we actually did some racing and I think this has been one of the best championships I’ve hosted/raced in.

Congratulations to SMB91 for taking the Championship at the first time of asking, is this the new blood that’s coming through?? Also congratulations to Womblemk3 and thetaffman who dominated the team championship!!

A big thank you to The Mehwarrior who was the mastermind behind the championship structure, the tracks and the cars (yeah…thanks for that Chevy….Happily retired the piece of s%$t)

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank every single driver who took part as it is you that makes the championships worthwhile and so easy to host!

Look forward to seeing you on the track very very soon Wink

Over and out

Iceman

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum