Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat

+8
xo lfc recon xo
JRamboIV
thetaffman
The Mehwarrior2
Baw Kicker
pgtips77
Darkestfrost
T3RRAF0RM
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Just seen the snidey comments so just want to clear something up,

I didnt even know I was in a collision never mind do it on purpose. They happen all the time. People crash into me sometimes and keep quiet. I crash into everyone its nothing personal ask Mike, Meh, Terraform, Raingod, Ice, Darkest, Ruff, PG. Iv wiped them all out at somepoint but during comps my intentions are always sportmanlike. If I wiped you out on purpose Im the kind of guy that would tell you.

Great comp, looking forward to the next race.

102Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:40 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

lol phew glad that's all over!

Anyway big thanks to everybody that took part in the last race at Interlagos! A massive well done to J Rambo with his 2nd win of the season. The championship is now wide open and should make for an exciting last 3 rounds!

Strangely I really enjoyed the race in the rain and didn't lose control too many times (god knows how) and even more amazingly I didn't even pit once! I am really pleased with my 6th place finish! Not sure how I managed it but I will take it!

The qualifying deserves a special mention as J Rambo was heading for pole position with a cracking time and Mikethemute then stole pole from him in the last few seconds of the qualifying period! I was watching from the pits and it was top entertainment! More fun than watching the real thing! Laughing

Now the Ruff 1 circus moves onto Germany! Who will take the points? and lets hope it rains again!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

103Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Well done JRambo, on your win.

Nice 1 Stew, well raced

104Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:58 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Points for round 5 have now been added to the Drivers/Team Standings - Click Here!!

Also the Ruff Gaming Ruff 1 trackside expert pundit - Mr Raindgod has put together a fantastic mid season review of all the drivers and teams and how they are going so far. Well worth a read - Click Here!!

105Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Sorry but I think I might need to bow out at the last moment due to not feeling great.

Sorry Stew hope iv not let you down. I could turn up and then bow out but I'm fecked. Have a good 1

106Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Yas, did i just read the race was cancelled ?

107Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:08 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:Yas, did i just read the race was cancelled ?

Yeah! Really horrible system issues for most last night so Stew has moved it back till next Tuesday

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

108Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

After Monaco being put off last week due to Xbox Live causing chaos we managed to hold the delayed Round 6 this week! 

What a cracking race and I have to say most of the cars got round which surprised me! 

A massive well done to LFC Recon for having a cracking race and winning round 7 and opening a 10 point gap at the top of the championship with just 1 more race to go!

The drivers and teams standings have been updated - Click here to view!

109Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:57 pm

thetaffman

thetaffman

Well drivers, it's looking bloody close with both championships going down to the wire at Melbourne. I just want to take the chance to say thank you for firstly letting me in the championship as i had only just joined Ruff, as it was Terraform who recommended the website, and for organising the championship as a whole . . . . Oh and Team Skidmark for the win!! :-)

110Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:24 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

thetaffman wrote:Well drivers, it's looking bloody close with both championships going down to the wire at Melbourne. I just want to take the chance to say thank you for firstly letting me in the championship as i had only just joined Ruff, as it was Terraform who recommended the website, and for organising the championship as a whole . . . . Oh and Team Skidmark for the win!! :-)
the more the merrier here bud. Everyone is welcome. We just love to have good fun. Smile

111Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:13 pm

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

thetaffman wrote:Well drivers, it's looking bloody close with both championships going down to the wire at Melbourne. I just want to take the chance to say thank you for firstly letting me in the championship as i had only just joined Ruff, as it was Terraform who recommended the website, and for organising the championship as a whole . . . . Oh and Team Skidmark for the win!! :-)
Great to have you part of ruff Taff your a fun person to talk to and also great racer look forward to facing you in more competitions

112Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:03 pm

pgtips77

pgtips77

nice one Taff. Ruff Race Tuesdays are one of my favourite gamernights of the week. when the F1 finishes, another comp will soon start im sure. (Possibly another legendary Forza 4 Endurance comp Smile  )

113Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:04 am

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Great to have you involved taff! Now Some shameless plugging, if you have forza 4 we are doing a le man's race in a couple of weeks, check it out and sign up if you are interested

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum