Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat

+8
xo lfc recon xo
JRamboIV
thetaffman
The Mehwarrior2
Baw Kicker
pgtips77
Darkestfrost
T3RRAF0RM
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

You don't get the pass if you get on demand but its all good the Baws back in the game.

Thank fuck nobody uses Blockbusters 3 copies £22

Might even get a shot tonight

52Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:25 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that I am dropping out of the champs due to a lack of funding. My apologies to my team mate and I wish CTD Racing all the best in the series and all the other drivers!

I am continuing to work on securing funds for the coming races but I will not be fighting for the championship this year Evil or Very Mad

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

53Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

The Mehwarrior2 wrote:It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that I am dropping out of the champs due to a lack of funding. My apologies to my team mate and I wish CTD Racing all the best in the series and all the other drivers!

I am continuing to work on securing funds for the coming races but I will not be fighting for the championship this year Evil or Very Mad

Will you be in for any of the rounds? I put you with Iceman as you both said you will miss rounds at some point so not a problem mate.

Join in whichever rounds you get chance.

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

54Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:46 pm

The Mehwarrior2

The Mehwarrior2
The RuffCast Host & RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:
The Mehwarrior2 wrote:It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that I am dropping out of the champs due to a lack of funding. My apologies to my team mate and I wish CTD Racing all the best in the series and all the other drivers!

Will you be in for any of the rounds? I put you with Iceman as you both said you will miss rounds at some point so not a problem mate.

Join in whichever rounds you get chance.

I'm not sure to be honest but I'll certainly try to have a go for a few rounds.

http://www.twitter.com/themehwarrior

55Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:51 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Sack Slashers Racing 2nd driver had some extended testing at Singapore today and didn't go to bad but I just can't seem to get that last corner that has the pit entrance on, I keep pushing too hard and have spun several times there! This could be messy!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

56Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:55 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

RuffianStew wrote:Sack Slashers Racing 2nd driver had some extended testing at Singapore today and didn't go to bad but I just can't seem to get that last corner that has the pit entrance on, I keep pushing too hard and have spun several times there! This could be messy!

Sack Slashers 1st driver doesn't even know what the first corner looks like so I'm predicting it will be messy way before that!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

57Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:58 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

CTD racing is saddened by the news, the current CEO has started drinking battery acid to numb the pain of losing its number 1 driver, however Iceman was contact but had this to say 'really?! Oh shizzle fo nizzle! No way CTD are going to challenge now! I will continue to race but may struggle to impact with my scheduled recharge period in Egypt!' CTD racing also said that Meh was welcome back with open arms whenever he has secured sponsorship to race!

https://twitter.com/Iceman_D18

58Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:59 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

RaingodZippo wrote:
RuffianStew wrote:Sack Slashers Racing 2nd driver had some extended testing at Singapore today and didn't go to bad but I just can't seem to get that last corner that has the pit entrance on, I keep pushing too hard and have spun several times there! This could be messy!

Sack Slashers 1st driver doesn't even know what the first corner looks like so I'm predicting it will be messy way before that!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

There is a pit lane?! Never made it round a lap that far without blowing up in a spectacular fireball!

59Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:06 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:

I am going to make sure I am at the back of the grid after qualifying (like I will be anywhere else even if I tried lol) for the main race and the team tactics will be Mr Baw Esq will rip into everybody on the that 1st corner taking everybody out while I park up until there is no drivers left and then I will go round the track at 45 MPH and sail to victory!!! Mwahhhhhhh bom Twisted Evil clown Twisted Evil

ICEMAND18 wrote:
There is a pit lane?! Never made it round a lap that far without blowing up in a spectacular fireball!

lol makes me feel better that I nearly made a full lap!

60Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Passed my driving test
First shot of Singapore, ploughed into 5 cars and got black flagged on the first bend

61Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:23 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Baw Kicker wrote:Passed my driving test
First shot of Singapore, ploughed into 5 cars and got black flagged on the first bend

You're not on your own, I haven't completed a race lap yet with full cars without gaining some sort of Flag/Penalty, hoping humans actually behave different to the AI who have it built in that they MUST NOT DEVIATE FROM THE RACING LINE....I actually got black flagged because someone ran into the back of me....I've got a feeling it's going to be quite a short race for me tomorrow, like 1st corner short because I'm either going to epically wipe out and ruin the car or I'm going to get black flagged for being me! bom scratch

62Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:42 pm

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

NEWS FLASH

In secret practice session in Singapore tonight D2 Racing had their first race together, along with one of the Sack Slashers. Raingod's Review can exclusively reveal that the Safety Car was deployed, but it had nothing to do with Baw.

In fact on that showing I may have to re-think my thoughts that the masked one will finish last. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No further details are available on the session.

63Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:17 am

Baw Kicker

Baw Kicker
RuffiansFC Player

Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Img_4710

64Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

Don't be fooled people! They are trying to mess with our minds. It's all propaganda. Smile

65Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Secret Practise Session - Team Skidmark Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm

thetaffman

thetaffman

As the rookie in the championship, Team Skidmarks 2nd driver thetaffman was allowed access to extra sessions on the track. He took this opportunity by using the session a mear 4 hours before official Qualification starts. His times were of par if his felliw team-mate and team leader Terraform. Team Principal said in a press release that he was more than happy with the progress his young (?) driver made and is hoping for a solid points finish in his first race

66Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:27 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

Just checked the weather for Singapore....Rain.....WE ARE DOOMED!

67Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:08 pm

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Ruff 1 Offical News - The draws been completed for the team colours for the championship and will be announced to the teams once everybody is in the game lobby for the 1st round. Also the live weather has been checked for Singapore and also will be announced just before the race.

Good luck teams!!

68Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:16 pm

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Didn't do any rain testing. This is going to be mental if it is a wet race.

69Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:38 pm

ICEMAND18

ICEMAND18
RuffiansFC Player

I might be wrong about the weather but where I checked said rain.... Just done 20 laps and a high 1.47 is my best and I doubt I will get anything else out of myself let alone the car!!

70Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:02 pm

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

Great race tonight guys Rambo had me going to the final corner great race looking forward to next week

71Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:06 am

JRamboIV

Well raced LFC. A spin just before my pit stop cost me a chance at the win. Tyres hit the cliff. I lost about 10 seconds to you because of that. I was catching you up again on the remaining laps but I had a 10 second penalty for making contact with a force India I was overtaking so even if I passed you on the final corners the win was still yours. Great race mate.

72Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:31 am

JRamboIV

Will put in a few time trial laps on silverstone this week and see what kind of lap times I can post. Messed around for 10 minutes just there and put in a 1.30.3 with my joypad. Those with a steering wheel should manage to get into the 29's.

73Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:55 am

Darkestfrost

Darkestfrost
RuffiansFC GoalKeeper

JRamboIV wrote:Will put in a few time trial laps on silverstone this week and see what kind of lap times I can post. Messed around for 10 minutes just there and put in a 1.30.3 with my joypad. Those with a steering wheel should manage to get into the 29's.
not a chance. Steering wheel on this game just doesn't work! For some reason the turning circle gets a lot smaller and you can't take te corners at the same speed. Pad is king here.

74Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:24 pm

xo lfc recon xo

xo lfc recon xo

JRamboIV wrote:Well raced LFC. A spin just before my pit stop cost me a chance at the win. Tyres hit the cliff. I lost about 10 seconds to you because of that. I was catching you up again on the remaining laps but I had a 10 second penalty for making contact with a force India I was overtaking so even if I passed you on the final corners the win was still yours. Great race mate.
i was still scared as hell cause on the 14th lap I lost my front wing underneath the bridge meaning I had no handling for the whole of the last lap so if you had got past you might of actually won great race nether the less

75Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - General Chat Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 pm

mikethemute

mikethemute
RuffiansFC Player

Great evening of racing. Everything worked very well. Especially my pit crew. Safe to say I had a nightmare. Hope to get back to form at silverstone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum