Ruff Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ruff Gaming

eSports for Everybody!

Join our new Facebook page - Search for Ruff Gaming over at Facebook and hit the Like button! Simples!!
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter - @RuffGaming
Don't forget to follow our twitter accounts - @RuffGaming @RuffiansFC & @RuffGamingTV
Join our Forza Horizon 2 Car Club on the Xbox One! Full details below in our forum section - Clubs and Clans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruff 1 2013 - Season 2 - The Mid Season Driver Raingod Review

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

As we gear up for the Jamboree in Germany, the Hoedown at Hockenheim, Raingod Review takes a look at the drivers again - how are they performing against expectation.

Team: D2 Racing (the Mighty Ducks): Defending Ruff 1 Team Champions
Mikethemute: Age: 28
Defending Ruff 1 Champion
Prediction: 1st
Current Position: 2nd
After a shaky start the D2 team no. 1 driver has started to push his way back up the driver’s championship.  Has avoided most problems, except having to queue for the pits in the last race.  Looking good to challenge surprise leader Recon in the remaining four races but still needs to watch out for others (and his team-mate’s ineptitude.)

RaingodZippo: Age: 47
Prediction: 9th
Current Position: 11th
The shame...he is trailing Miss Daisy by 10 points at the half way stage.  Has had trouble staying on the track – although one of those occasions was caused by a Princes of Racing driver t-boning him from a gravel trap.  Accusations of hedonistic behaviour, late night bunga-bunga parties and a lack of practice have been made, but always stronger in the second half of the season, should still be able to make the predicted finish.

Team: Darkbar Racing

DarkestFrost: Age: 33
Prediction: 4th
Current Position:= 5th
Slightly under achieving this season, but has denied rumours that it is because he isn’t drinking enough before races.  Still plenty of time for a comeback, but with Monaco presumably still to come, this is the time he is going to have to make a move.

Wackybar: Age: Unknown
Prediction: 7th
Current Position: 7th
Bang on target but, barring some shocking team orders, would have finished ahead of his teammate on several occasions.

Team: CTD Racing (Crash Test Dummies)

The MehWarrior2 Age: 20
Prediction: 2nd
Current Position: Lost in space
Shocking budget cuts have prevented CTD first choice racer from competing (so far) in the championship.  Rumour has it that the budget went on a holiday for the other driver in the team.  One driver heaving a huge sigh of relief is Darkestfrost as there is a chance that here won’t be a large white cloud of smoke lurking at Hockenheim.

Iceman18 Age: 23
Prediction: 10th (but he will miss races due to holidays)
Current Position: 14th
Didn’t deny the homo-erotic references in his name I see.  Has missed 2 races due to the aforementioned holiday.  Still underperforming on that and only his team-mate and the Unmentionable One are behind him.  Maybe he should stick to rallying.

Team: Sack Slashers

Ruffian Stew Age:40 (according to Baw)
Prediction: 13th
Current Position: 10th
Overachieving on every score.  Police are investigating the body of an 80 year old woman found somewhere in Kent with tyre marks all over her body.  Can the head of the Ruff clan, the leader of the Slashers (Mr. Plod are you taking note of this...guilty if I ever saw it) keep this up and stay ahead of the...err...chasing pack, or will he suffer the same fate as his victim (err...alledged victim.)

Bawkicker Age:Unknown and best not to ask
Prediction: 16th
Current Position: 15th
And then there is the other theory...a certain CTD driver is missing (where have we seen this before), who is the chief benefactor of this?  The Unmentionable One has finished one of the races so far, has had a public spat with...well everyone...and has wrecked more cars than Big Geoff at the breakers yard.  However your correspondent is convinced others are using him as an excuse for things that are not his fault.  Believe me if he was out to get you you would know.

Team: Team Skidmark

T3ERRAF0RM Age: 37
Prediction: 5th
Current Position: =5th
Going along nicely as expected and part of the real surprise team of the championship.  He and teammate thetaffman have built up quite a lead in the Team Championship and has been consistent throughout.

thetaffman Age: Unknown
Prediction: 11th
Current Position: 3rd
Told you I didn’t know anything (about him or anything else actually), has won a race, has been there or there abouts so far and is proving to be one of the new stars of the championship.

Team: Nub Nub Racing

Pgtips77 Age: 36
Prediction: 8th
Current Position: 8th
Seem to be performing as expected.  A mid table finish still looks most likely for PG.  Consistent but could still pull off a few surprises.

Bradyboy4593 Age: Unknown
Prediction: 15th (only because I have no idea who he is )
Current Position: 11th
Still little is known about this Driver, except he is a lot faster than I expected.  Hampered by missing a race, if he can finish all 4 remaining races with the pace he has shown he will finish much higher than this.

Team: Princes of Racing

PR1NC3 Age: 32
Prediction: 12th
Current Position: 13th
Another driver who seems more at home in Rallying than on the F1 track – likes driving in gravel anyway – out shone so far by his teammate but still capable of producing some fast performances.

xo lfc recon ox Age: 15
Prediction: 6th
Current Position: 1st
OK he is too young to have a driving licence, but he is currently putting everyone else to shame.  Has maybe peaked too early, has had difficulties in the last 2 races (and he doesn’t like the wet – take note Stew!!!) Can he stay ahead of Mike...only time will tell.

Team: Rambo Effect

NashEffect77 Age: Unknown
Prediction: 14th
Current Position: 9th
Quietly amassing points in the kind of determined way we are used to with Nash.  Looking good to finish well ahead of prediction and a top 10 finish is certainly not out of the question.

JRambo IV Age: Unknown
Prediction: 3rd
Current Position: 3rd
Barring connection problems and one or two on track incidents Rambo would probably be ahead of the pack now.  Interesting lack of communication in the last race, presumably to save bandwidth, will the new silent assassin manage to claw back the deficit caused by his ISP, we will need to wait and see.

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

Awesome write up Mr Raingod! 

Laughing Laughing

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

RaingodZippo

RaingodZippo
RuffiansFC Player

I should point out the places here are after 4 races - never noticed it hadn't been updated Smile

RuffianStew

RuffianStew
Ruffians FC Captain

RaingodZippo wrote:I should point out the places here are after 4 races - never noticed it hadn't been updated Smile

It should be all updated now - I hope! Should have all 5 rounds points now on there. Unless I got a Baw in the system messing it all up! Twisted Evil

http://ruffianstew.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum